All customary medical expenses incurred during hospital confinement for surgical or medical treatment, including:
- Maternity: Normal and caesarean delivery, legal abortion and miscarriages
- Emergency: Immediate need for treatment due to an accident, Injury or Illness
- Ambulatory Plan covering the diagnostic tests and treatments (Labs, X – Rays, Scanners, MRI etc…) which do not require hospital confinement)
- Prescription Medicine Plan covers the medication prescribed by physicians
- Doctor’s Visit Plan covers Consultation fees and expenses at Clinic or at Home related to the medical services rendered
- Dental treatment
Provides coverage for hull losses as well as liability for passenger injuries, environmental and third-party damage caused by aircraft accidents.